Montag, Februar 12, 2007

Thanks for Your comments and emails

Hey ya,
this time a short massage in english and german....
erst fuer meine deutschsprachigen Freunde!
Danke fuer die lieben mails, die ich aus Zeit ung "Geldmangel" nicht alle beantworten kann. Bitte nicht boese sein, wenn ich mich bei dem einen oder anderen nicht oder selten gemeldet habe. Aber ich denke wirklich oft an euch, also nicht boese oder entteuscht sein...ok?
Ich verlasse Neuseeland am 28. Mai 2007, also wer mich besuchen moechte hat noch eine weile Zeit.
Momentan befinde ich mich in Tauranga, dem Anfang der Bay of Planty. Am 16.Feb. treffe ich mich mit jemandem in Roturua und am 1. Maerz geht es auf die Suedinsel!
Wer mich treffen oder mehr wissen moechte schickt mir am besten eine txt, da ich eher mein Handy, als meine email kontrolliere. Hier die Nummer 02102701922!
Haltet die Ohren steif...
Alex!

Now for my english speaking friends!
Thanks a lot, for you lovely email, which i unfortunatly cant answer all, because of money and time. Please dont be angry that I don't write that often, but Im thinking a lot off you guys. Remember my mousetrap comment....
I will leave NZ at first on 28th. May 2007, so everybody who wants to visit me, still got time left to do that ;).
At the moment I'm staying in Tauranga. On 16.Feb. I'm meeting up with a friend in Roturua and on 1st of March im going down to the Southisland!
Everybody who wants to catch up with me, should write me a txt, becuase I rather ceck my mobilephone than my emails. My number is 02102701922!
Take care, loads of Love
Alex!