Mittwoch, Mai 23, 2007

Whats happening when Alex sells a car...aehm sold his car!!!!!

Hey guys,
yes correct, I finally sold my van. After that crazy thing that has happened to me in Auckland, I drove up to Paihia, Bay of Islands. I felt so relieved that this kind of nightmare was finally over! It's so good to be back in the Bay of Islands, at my second home and with my second family.
However, I've been putting Mazda Bongo back on trademe for an other week. I didn't really expected much response, but somebody taught me a better way...
Nearly every day I got phone calls from Auckland region from people which where interested in my van.
But unfortunately I drove with the van to Paihia and nobody really wanted to drive up here. And I didn't really wanted to drive to Auckland just to let people look at the car without buying it and I would waste a lot of diesel and time!
So anyway, the auction at trademe ended last Friday the 18th of May. And surprisingly everything went pretty well!!! I finally sold the car for NZ$1600 to a guy form Papakura, just south of Auckland.
I went to AKL the next day in the early morning on back on a bus to Paihia the same day in the afternoon.
When I arrived at the house of that bloke, he gave me the money in cash and drove me form Papakura to Auckland Sky City where my bus back to Paihia left. While he was driving, I prayed all the time that the van wont brake down!
It didn't so he had the van and I the money, I'm happy and sad...but finally Bongo got a new and hopefully trustworthy owner!

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonym said...

schön, dass du jetzt in münchen bist...babsi und ich werden im februar auch da hin fahren...treffen???

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home